Fórum HHO - Hidrogénio no seu carro !
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Para quem quer poupar combustivel !

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

MICROREACTOR

Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1MICROREACTOR Empty MICROREACTOR Sex 24 Dez 2010, 08:19

Manny

MICROREACTOR,e uma nova tecnologia nascida na Africa do Sul, inventada por um Portugues,o Microreactor, pode produzir 3-5 L de hydrogen por minuto, nao usa bateria, nao ten fios, se quer saber mais veja este video no www.microreactor.webs.com

2MICROREACTOR Empty Agua, agua, agua Qua 19 Jan 2011, 20:53

Manny

Hi, water, water, water, all talk about running your vehicle on water, is not that easy, is possible, maybe another few years, but we are at the present, and we have to use what we have.
I been trying for 4 years to perfect the best of the best gadget to save fuel, i build HHO units, this as been stop, why? the cost vs efficiency, so i start looking on different direction, after few months of late nights, tears, and smiles, money down on the tube, finally something start shining up, the microreactor, my goal was to avoid battery connections, wires, etc, easy installation, maintenance free, and the most, affordable, well i MADE IT!!!, Microreactor took the world by storm
I’m so confident that i give 30 days’ money back, if does not work for your vehicle, sorry only for petrol engines, for diesel. model still on the testing, not available yet, maybe 1or2 months will be out.
This is my story folks.
www.microreactor.webs.com

3MICROREACTOR Empty Re: MICROREACTOR Dom 15 maio 2011, 09:48

Manny

Manny escreveu:Hi, water, water, water, all talk about running your vehicle on water, is not that easy, is possible, maybe another few years, but we are at the present, and we have to use what we have.
I been trying for 4 years to perfect the best of the best gadget to save fuel, i build HHO units, this as been stop, why? the cost vs efficiency, so i start looking on different direction, after few months of late nights, tears, and smiles, money down on the tube, finally something start shining up, the microreactor, my goal was to avoid battery connections, wires, etc, easy installation, maintenance free, and the most, affordable, well i MADE IT!!!, Microreactor took the world by storm
I’m so confident that i give 30 days’ money back, if does not work for your vehicle, sorry only for petrol engines, for diesel. model still on the testing, not available yet, maybe 1or2 months will be out.
This is my story folks.
www.microreactor.webs.com

Ola pessoal, tenho boas noticias para todo o Brasil, ja existe um Agente para representar o Microreactor, como todos sabem sera muito mais facil para todos ver uma demonstracao, ao vivo como funciona, e so mandar um email para: cmcshm@oi.com.br

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos